9 Nights 10 Days Beach Tour
1st DAY Dambulla Spend Overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Arriving at the Bandaranaike International Air port Colombo and meeting the English speaking guide.
• Travelling to Dambulla passing the Athugala (elephant rock) in Kurunegala.
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel
2nd DAY-POLONNARUWA Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving to Polonnaruwa after an early breakfast
• Visiting the ruins of the ancient Polonnaruwa kingdom and exploring the glamour of the ancient kingdom.
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel with luxury rooms, cable TV, bathrooms with standard fittings and luscious dinner
3rd DAY TRINCOMALEE Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Trincomalee after an early breakfast
• Visiting the glamorous beach in Trincomalee
• Visiting the places with religious and historical importance such as Kali Kovil, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Kandasamy kovil and Koneshwaram kovil
• Spending the night at a hotel with deluxe rooms, restaurants, free internet and spa.
4th DAY- Nilaveli Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Nilaveli after an early breakfast
• Visiting one of the most attractive beaches in Sri Lanka, Nilaveli
• Visiting the pigeon island in a boat
• Engaging in water sports like swimming, snorkelling and diving
• Returning to the 4 stars hotel in Trincomalee facilitated with BBQ, fishing, cycling, restaurants and snack bar.
5TH DAY-Kalkudah spend overnight in an attractive resort
• Kalkuda bay beach is one of the most eye-catching and divine like beaches you can find in Sri Lanka.
• Engaging in activities such as swimming, diving, boat rides to watch corals, scuba diving and snorkelling.
• Spending the night at a relaxing and an attractive resort to have a good rest.
6th DAY Pasikudah Spend overnight in a comfortable resort
• Pasikuda too is another destination which will catch your love for the beaches. The light winged waves will softly caress your feet when you are at the beach and you will be able to tan yourself under the warm and tropical sun.
• You can visit the beach, engage in water sports or do cycling
• Going back to the resort to spend the night.
7th DAY-NEGOMBO Spend overnight at a 4 star hotel
• Setting out to Negambo, a fishing hamlet with myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
8th DAY THE END OF THE JOURNEY