1st DAY COLOMBO-Stay overnight at a 3 stars hotel
• Meet an English speaking guide at the airport
• Spending the night at the Taru villas lake lodge with Wi-Fi and outdoor pool
• If you want to take a tour around Colombo, you can visit places such as KelaniRajamahaviharaya, Gangarama viharaya, Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum and Independence Arcade
2nd DAY RATHNAPURA- Stay overnight at 4 stars hotel
• Leaving to Rathnapura after an early breakfast
• Visiting the saman devalya, a shrine with a religious value
• Visiting the gem mines
• Going to see the Bambarakanda falls
• Staying the night at a 4 stars hotel with all the facilities including air condition, outdoor pool and free internet.
3rd DAY SINHARAJA- Stay overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Sinharaja is a rain forest with a variety of fauna and flora which are rare and you will be able to enjoy the serenity of a world heritage forest.
• After hiking Sinharaja you can get back to the hotel and rest in a 4 stars hotel with free internet, air conditioned rooms and a mini bar.
4th DAY YALA & UDAWALAWA- Stay overnight at a 4 star hotel
• Setting out to Yala after an early breakfast
• Visiting the Udawalawa national park where you can see a wide range of wild animals such as elephants, samba deer, spotted dear, muntjac, wild boar and water buffaloes
• Visiting the Bundala bird sanctuary
• Returning to the 4 stars hotel with air condition rooms, free WI-FI and an outdoor pool
5th Day- YALA SAFARI Stay overnight at a 4 star hotel
• Visiting Yala where there elephants, birds, spotted deer, wild boar and water buffaloes
• Since the journey takes almost the entire day you will be tired at the end of the day and you will be able to relax at the 4 stars hotel with all the facilities you need.
6th DAY-KATHARAGAMA Stay overnight at a 4 star hotel
• Leaving for Katharagama after an early breakfast
• A festival is held in Katharagama in July to August which is crowded by people from all around the country.
• You can visit Katharagama Maha Devalaya, Manika Ganga( the river of gems), archaeological museum next to the Maha Devalya and Kiri Vehera
• Visiting Sella Katharagma
• Returning to the 4 stars hotel and staying the night with all the needed facilitates.
7TH DAY Stay overnight at a 4 star hotel in Matara
• Climbing the Vedihiti kanda, Buddhist religious place in Katharagama where you will encounter wild animals like leopards, elephants, monkeys etc
• Visiting the Hambantota harbour
• Staying at a 4 stars hotel in Matara
8th DAY STAY Stay overnight at a 4 stars hotel in Hikkaduwa
• Leaving for Polhena beach early in the morning
• Polhena beach is a very attractive beach where you can relax and spend the time engaging in the water sports.
• Visiting the coral gardens and sandy beaches that travellers regard as ideal for wind surfing ad snorkelling
• Turtle watching
• Going back to the 4 stars hotel with all the facilitates
9TH DAY END OF THE HAPPY JOURNEY
It is the nature of the world for the good things to come to an end. Thus your tour in Sri Lanka too will come to an end and you will return to your mother land with a heart full of unforgettable memories.