1stDAY- DAMBULLA ,Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Arriving at the Bandaranaike International Air port Colombo and meeting the English speaking guide.
• Travelling to Dambulla passing the Athugala (elephant rock) in Kurunegala.
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel
2nd Day – HABARANA Soend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Reaching Habarana and enjoying elephant rides, rocks climbing, riding bicycles and having Ayurvedic treatments from the spas
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel with cable TV, WI-FI, and swimming pool
3rd Polonnaruwa Spend over night at a 4 stars hotel
• Reaching Polonnaruwa and visiting the ancient places and the ruins of the ancient Polonnaruwa kingdom like gal viharaya (rock temple), watadage, lankathilake, medirigiriya, sandakadapahana and somavathiya
• Staying the night in a 4 stars hotel with all the facilities including luxury rooms, cable TV and bathrooms with standards fittings
4th Wasgamuwa & spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Wagamuwa early in the morning
• Seeing wild animals like elephants, leopards, crocodiles, golden jackals and water buffoles
• Spending the night in a 4 stars hotel with restaurant and bar overlooking the knuckle mountain range which allows you to relax
5th DAY-Knuckles Spend over night at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for the Knuckles Mountain range
• You can do hiking, tracking, mountain biking, rock climbing relaxing in the pure mountains
• Resting in a 4 stars hotel with luxury rooms, ensuite bathrooms with hot water, a large common living room with a fire place and a balcony which gives you a beautiful panoramic view.
6th Kandy Spend over night at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Kandy after an early breakfast
• Visiting a spice garden for a short trek to see the spices growing in natural habitats
• Arriving at Kandy and commencing a city tour including the much revered temple of the tooth relic which houses a tooth which belonged to Lord Buddha
• Visiting a gem shop
• Spending the night in a 4 stars hotel with luxury rooms, standard bathroom fittings and all the other necessary facilities
7th Kandy Spend over night at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Seeing the nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants in captivity in the world.
• Reaching Negambo and spending the time leisurely at a 4 stars hotel.
8th Negombo & spend over night at a 4 stars Hotel
• Setting out to Negambo a fishing hamlet with Myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV