1ST DAY Dambulla Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Arriving at the Bandaranaike International Air port Colombo and meeting the English speaking guide.
• Travelling to Dambulla passing the Athugala (elephant rock) in Kurunegala.
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel
2ndDAY- SIGIRIYA Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
3rd DAY-ANURADHAPURA Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Travelling to Anuradhapura
• Visiting ancient places like Sri Maha Bodhi, Loha Prasadaya, RuwanveliMahaSeya, Thuparama Dagoba, Jethawanaramaya, The Abayagiri Monastery & Dagoba, The Samadhi Buddha, the Kuttam Pokuna –The twin ponds, the mirisavatiya Dagoba
• Going to the 4 stars hotel to spend the night which has all the luxurious facilities
4TH DAY POLONNARUWA Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving to Polonnaruwa after an early breakfast
• Visiting the ruins of the ancient Polonnaruwa kingdom and exploring the glamour of the ancient kingdom.
• Spending the night at a 4 stars hotel with luxury rooms, cable TV, bathrooms with standard fittings and luscious dinner
5th DAY- KANDY Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Kandy after an early breakfast
• Visiting a spice garden for a short trek to see the spices growing in natural habitats
• Arriving at Kandy and commencing a city tour including the much revered temple of the tooth relic which houses a tooth which belonged to Lord Buddha
• Visiting a gem shop
• Spending the night in a 4 stars hotel with luxury rooms, standard bathroom fittings and all the other necessary facilities
6th DAY –KANDY Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Seeing the nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants in captivity in the world.
• Reaching Negambo and spending the time leisurely at a 4 stars hotel.
7th DAY – NEGOMBO Spend overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Setting out to Negambo a fishing hamlet with Myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
8TH DAY END OF OUR JOURNEY
It is the nature of the world for the good things to come to an end. Thus your tour in Sri Lanka too will come to an end and you will return to your mother land with a heart full of unforgettable memories.