1st Day-Colombo Stay Overnight at a 3 stars hotel
• Meet an English speaking tour guide at the airport
• Spend the night at a 3 stars hotel with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
• You can also pay a visit to the religious places in Colombo such as Kelani Rajamaha viharaya, Gangarama viharaya and other places such as Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum and Independence Arcade
2nd Day-Kitulgala Stay overnight at a 3 stars hotel
• Setting out to Kithulgala after breakfast.
• After reaching Kithulgala you are to meet a well practised guide to take you along the white water rafting experience
• You can also hike a mountain and dive into a natural pool.
• Moreover you can enjoy cycling
• Returning to the hotel and having dinner at the end of the day.
3rd Day-Katharagama Stay overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Katharagama after an early breakfast
• A festival is held in Katharagama in July to August which is crowded by people from all around the country. You can participate in this festival as well.
• You can visit Katharagama Maha Devalaya, Manika Ganga( the river of gems), archaeological museum next to the Maha Deavalya and Kiri Vehera
• Visiting sella katharagma
• Returning to the 4 stars hotel and staying the night with all the needed facilitates.
4th Day-Yala & Udawalawa Stay overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Visiting Yala and Udawalawa national parks where there are wild elephants, samba deer, spotted deer, muntjac, and wild boar and water buffaloes.
• Visiting the Bundala bird park and see a wide range of rare and endemic birds in Sri Lanka.
• Travelling to Thissamaharama where you can have a bath at the Tisa lake
• Spending the night in a 4 stars hotel with air condition, free WI-FI and an outdoor pool.
5th Day-Sinharaja Stay overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Leaving for Sinharaja after an early breakfast
• Sinharaja is a rain forest with a variety of fauna and flora which are rare and you will be able to enjoy the serenity of a world heritage forest.
• After hiking through Sinharaja you can get back to the hotel and rest in a 4 stars hotel with free internet, air conditioned rooms and a mini bar.
6th Day-Negombo Stay at a 4 stars hotel
• Setting out to Negambo a fishing hamlet with Myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
7TH Day End OF THE HAPPY JOURNEY