1st Day Colombo Stay Over Night at 3 Star Hotel
• Meet an English speaking tour guide at the airport
• Spend the night at a 3 stars hotel with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
• You can also pay a visit to the religious places in Colombo such as Kelani Rajamaha viharaya, Gangarama viharaya and other places such as Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum and Independence Arcade
2nd Day Kitulgala Stay Over Night At 3 Star Hotel
• Setting out to Kithulgala after breakfast.
• After reaching Kithulgala you are to meet a well practised guide to take you along the white water rafting experience
• You can also hike a mountain and dive into a natural pool.
• Moreover you can enjoy cycling
• Returning to the hotel and having dinner at the end of the day.
3rd Day Sinharaja Stay Overnight At 3 Stars Hotel
• Leaving for Sinharaja after an early breakfast
• Sinharaja is a rain forest with a variety of fauna and flora which are rare and you will be able to enjoy the serenity of a world heritage rain forest.
• After hiking through Sinharaja you can get back to the hotel and rest in a 4 stars hotel with free internet, air conditioned rooms and a mini bar.
4th Day Yala Stay Overnight at a 3 stars hotel
• Setting out for the Yala national park where you can see elephants, birds, deer, wild bear and water buffaloes
• The safari takes the entire day so you will have to return to the 4 stars hotel to rest with an outdoor pool, air conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi
5th Day Negombo Stay Overnight at a 4 stars hotel
• Setting out to Negambo a fishing hamlet with myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
6TH Day End of The Happy Journey