1st Day Colombo & Spend Overnight At A 3 Stars Hotel
• Arriving at the Bandaranayake International Air port, Colombo
• Meeting the English speaking guide and travelling to the hotel in Colombo
• Spending the night at a 3 stars hotel with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
• You can also pay a visit to the religious places in Colombo such as Kelani Rajamaha viharaya, Gangarama viharaya and other places such as Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum and Independence Arcade
2nd Day Hikkaduwa Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Traveling to Hikkaduwa after breakfast
• Spending time at the beautiful beach
• You can visit tsunami Honganji Viharaya, Turtle hatchery, Seenigama Muhudu Viharaya, Spas, and Blue Note Bar for turtle watching
• You can spend time in Hikkaduwa engaging in activities such as swimming, diving, boat rides to watch corals, scuba diving and snorkeling.
• Visiting gift shops
• Returning to the hotel with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and cable TV
3rd Day Galle Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Leaving for Galle after the breakfast
• Visiting the Martin Wikramasinghe folk museum and complex
• Visiting the ancient Galle fort built by Dutch during their rein
• Visiting the maritime museums in the Galle Fort and enjoying the exquisite cuisine to make your journey a memorable one.
4th Day Unawatuna Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Travelling to Unawatuna after breakfast
• Spending time at the splendid Unawatuna beach which is considered to be one of the most beautiful and tourists attracting beaches in Sri Lanka.
• Engaging in activities such as swimming, diving, boat rides to watch corals, scuba diving and snorkelling.
5th Day Negombo Spend Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Setting out to Negambo, a fishing hamlet with myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic cultural places, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and taking on many more activities.
• Spending time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
6th Day The End of the Journey
Even the most beautiful days come to an end. Therefore your trip in the coastal area in Sri Lanka too will come to an end leaving you a spectrum of unforgettable memories. On the 6th days we drive you to the airport for you to leave to your country with the yearning of returning to Sri Lanka to explore more.