1st Day-Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
- Meet an English speaking tour guide at the airport
- Spend the night at a 4 stars hotel with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
- You can also pay a visit to the religious places in Colombo such as Kelani Rajamaha Viharaya, Gangarama Viharaya and other places such as Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum and Independence Arcade
2nd Day-Hikkaduwa Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Traveling to Hikkaduwa after breakfast
• Spending time at the beautiful beach
• You can visit tsunami Honganji Viharaya, Turtle hatchery, Seenigama Muhudu Viharaya, Spas, and Blue Note Bar for turtle watching
• You can spend time in Hikkaduwa engaging in activities such as swimming, diving, boat rides to watch corals, scuba diving and snorkeling.
• Visiting gift shops
• Returning to the hotel with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and cable TV
3rd Day- Galle Stay Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Leaving for Galle after the breakfast
• Visiting the Martin Wikramasinghe folk museum and complex
• Visiting the ancient Galle fort built by Dutch during their rein
• Visiting the maritime museums in the Galle Fort and enjoying the exquisite cuisine to make your journey a memorable one.
4th Day- Negombo Spend Over Night At A 4 Stars Hotel
• Setting out to Negambo, a fishing hamlet with myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more water sports.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV
5th Day the End Of The Journey