1st Day Colombo Stay Over Night at 3 Star Hotel
• Meet an English speaking guide at the airport
• Spending the night at the Taru villas lake lodge with Wi-Fi and outdoor pool
• If you want to take a tour around Colombo, you can visit places such as KelaniRajamahaviharaya, Gangarama viharaya, Nelum Pokuna, Colombo Museum, Independence Arcade
2nd Day Kithulgala Stay Over Night at a 3 stars hotel
• Setting out to Kithulgala after breakfast.
• After reaching Kithulgala you are to meet a well practised guide to take you along the white water rafting experience
• You can also hike a mountain and dive into a natural pool.
• In addition you can enjoy cycling
• Returning to the hotel and having dinner at the end of the day.
3rd Day Babarakanda Stay over Night at 3 Stars Hotel
•Visiting Bambarakanda, the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. You have to reach their walking through a jungle.
• It is a tough journey and a tiresome effort so when you return to the hotel at the end of the day which is 3 stars.
4th Day Negombo Stay At 4 Star Hotel
•Setting out to Negambo a fishing hamlet with myriads of tourist attractions such as fishing villages, multi ethnic culture, old churches, lagoons with varies wild life, forts, fish markets, canals made by the Dutch
• Having a bath at the Negambo beach, surfing, and many more activities.
• Spending the time at a luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable TV